Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- First of all unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
- Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path:External SD Card > Android > Data > **paste the folder here**In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here:External SD Card > Android > OBB > **paste the folder here**
- If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
- Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
- Run the APK file now.